Typical misdemeanor charges a McKinney Misdemeanor Attorney Can Help You With:
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving without a license
- Trespassing on another person’s private property or home
- Vandalism or destroying someone’s property
- Public intoxication
- Fighting in public
- Certain forms of assault and battery
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Crimes
Of course, there are numerous other lesser legal charges that also are classified as misdemeanors. However, these are typically related to the local law and discretion of the judge in the local jurisdiction. Also consider the classification of various misdemeanors, specifically type A, B, C, and D.
Misdemeanors fall under several classes
- Type A are usually the most severe charges, and carry a sentence of up to 12 months in jail.
- B charges are more minor than A, carrying up to 9 months in jail
- C charges are more minor than B, carrying up to 3 months in jail
- D charges are the most minor misdemeanor charge, and carry up to a 30 day jail sentence.
Legal Help for Misdemeanor Arrest
Don’t ignore the lesser charges. Legal representation is required in a court of law for the most desirable outcome. It is important to contact a qualified McKinney Attorney to handle your case as soon as possible. There are many advantages and benefits to hiring a McKinney Misdemeanor Attorney that understands criminal defense, such as:
> Providing critical help in defending your case in a court of law
> Offering years of experience and helpful legal advice
> Investigating the charges and providing important insight to help reduce the penalties involved with the offense
I fight for my clients in court and have their misdemeanor charges reduced, or even acquittal from all charges if you have been wrongly accused. Contact a McKinney Criminal Attorney today for more information by calling 972-529-2889.
Misdemeanor charges are part of criminal law, a misdemeanor offense involves a smaller sentence or fine. These charges associated with this offense are less serious, but very frustrating to those that ignore the charges. If you have been unfairly charged with a misdemeanor crime, you should hire a McKinney Misdemeanor Attorney.